Target audience: USQ Staff, Postgraduate, Undergraduate Students
Materials: IMPORTANT: If you are an External student coming to a campus for the first time, and you wish to access email and the internet and your course study desk, you will need to apply to ICT to be able to log on to the campus computers. You must give them at least 48 hours notice. Go to this link http://www.usq.edu.au/ict/students/computerlabs/accesshow and STUDENT ACCOUNTS. Follow the instructions. If you are only on campus to attend a training course in the Library training lab you will not need to do this.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Know how to install EndNote on their computers
- Use the basic functions of EndNote
- Create a list of references using various referencing styles
- Insert references into a Word document from an EndNote library
- Create an EndNote library