Paving your career path at USQ
Target audience: All female professional staff up to USQ Level 6 (inclusive)
This course aims to provide participants with the confidence and skills to realise their career aspirations.
The course will provide participants with:
- identify opportunities for career paths at USQ and beyond
- greater awareness of work-related skills and to feel more confident in acknowledging those skills
- an opportunity to develop a career plan and learn ways to develop the necessary skills and networks to help realise this plan.
This two day workshop will cover the following topics:
- understanding the labour market in Australia
- identifying opportunities for career paths at USQ and beyond
- what is your preference? - using MBTI
- goal setting
- identifying skills
- work/life balance
- learned optimism for success
- the importance of workplace learning
- supports available at USQ.