Emotional Intelligence at Work
Target audience: All USQ employees interested in developing their personal interation skills
Research suggests that our Emotional Intelligence (EI) is for more important to our success in an organisation than our IQ. It defines our emotional maturity in responding to and working with others. This one day interactive workshop will allow you to assess your emotional intelligence and develop strategies to manage your emotions and respond more effectively to others.
The workshop covers:
• Emotional Intelligence – what it is and what it is not
• Goleman’s 5 competencies of EI
• Know Thyself: Assessing your emotional intelligence and capitalizing on your temperament
• Identifying personal barriers to influence
• Improving your resilience and interactions with others.
Presenter: Jon Morgan (Foresight Learning www.foresightlearning.com.au)
Please be advised that a $50 'no-show' fee will apply where a registered participant withdraws without notice. Occasionally a session may be made unviable by late cancellations – as this may incur presenter's costs the 'no show ' fee is necessary. Forty-eight (48) hours notice of withdrawal is required except in exceptional circumstances.