Video Conferencing Essentials at USQ
Target audience: All USQ staff who teach, convene and run meetings using video conferencing
This training assumes no prior experience in operating video conferencing equipment and gives a general overview of Video Conferencing at the University. This session is the first step in learning about Video Conferencing and we recommend that all staff who teach, convene and run meetings using video conferencing attend.
The Video Conferencing Essentials session is a pre-requisite for follow up sessions which can be requested for specific video conferencing rooms, allowing participants to use the equipment in their faculty or division.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the capabilities of video conferencing at USQ
- Identify the two basic types of conferencing and how to establish connections for each type
- Use the USQ Conference Listing document
- Prepare for a successful video conference
- Identify some of the traps and pitfalls in video conferencing
- Optimise the video conferencing experience
- Share content and understand associated limitations