Work Health and Safety for Managers and Supervisors
Target audience: All USQ Managers and Supervisors
The Work Health and Safety for Managers and Supervisors Workshop will prepare and enable managers and supervisors to understand and implement the requirements from the new Work Health and Safety legislation and the procedures and systems at USQ.
The training will include:
· incident and hazard report management,
· risk management,
· workplace health and safety procedures,
· controls for purchasing and managing contractors,
· how to manage ill or injured workers,
· emergency management,
· safety committee structures and participation,
· hazard inspections, and
· how to manage well-being in the workplace.
The course is interactive and feedback and discussion is encouraged. At the end of the course attendees will be able to provide managerial level advice on health and safety matters.