Customer Service Series: The USQ Difference - Brand Workshop for Supervisors/Managers
Target audience: All Professional and Academic Supervisors and Managers
This interactive workshop is designed to equip you with up-to-date knowledge on USQ's position in the market, what makes USQ different and your role as a leader in living the USQ difference.
As the tertiary landscape becomes increasingly competitive, it is essential as supervisors and managers you understand your role in enhancing and delivering the USQ difference.
Specifically, the workshop will cover areas such as:
- USQ's current position in the higher education sector,
- What makes USQ different to other universities,
- Who USQ's student groups are,
- Your role in delivering the USQ difference to students, community and in your area,
- Creating team dynamics that reflect the USQ difference, and
- The role of the USQ Brand Toolkit - templates, guidelines and contacts for assistance.
All particpants will receive a special appreciation pack at the end of the session.