Records & Information Management @ USQ
Target audience: All USQ Employees
The purpose of this session is to make you aware of the University's obligations and your personal responsibilities for compliance with the current record keeping legislative and regulatory requirements.
Topics to becovered include:
- What is a record?
- Record keeping legislative andregulatory environment
- Your personal record keeping responsibilities
- Retention & Disposal Schedules
- Archiving hard copy records
- USQ Historical Archives
- Further information and resources.
Facilitated by Derek Turner (Manager, Corporate Records) and Sheree Schott (Team Leader, Corporate Records)